01.56

Fan IQ

Diposting oleh .:: universal blog herry potter's ::. |


15%
My Bio is 15% Complete
Heri...'s Take on
Sports
Next
I like taekwondo
>7 days ago.
2 Takes
My Take on Sports
Heri Syaifudin
Male, 23 years old
Solo, Indonesia
My Take
Texas Tech Red Raiders
My Teams
Iam is student in the university solo stmik aub. I like taekwondo sport. Iam a employees in education institution smk negeri 9 surakarta See Full Bio
Compare Yourself to Heri Syaifudin - Take FanMatch
Level
8
LEVEL 8
LEVEL 9
328 pts to go!
Stats
0
this week 0
7
this week 0
3
this week 0
Views of this Profile
0
this week 0
FanIQ Points
2,172
0
this week
Fan + IQ
2,172
0

IQ Point Details
Trivia + Predict + Quiz
0
0
0
Climb the Ranks
0
pts ahead of you

hery_syaifudin
0
pts behind you

Heri Syaifudin's Texas Tech Red Raiders Scrapbook (NCAAF)

0 komentar:

About me

Categories

Text

universal blog

Harry Potter's